Training "Business & Climate Change"
Client: University of Applied Sciences in Berlin
We designed and taught the lecture series "Business & Climate Change" for the University of Applied Sciences in Berlin. The aim is to impart knowledge and skills for the assessment and development of climate strategies for companies.
Conceptualisation and delivery of a 10x90 minute lecture series with applied examples from practice and focus on interactive exchange among participants.
- Risks and strategic opportunities of climate change
- Business models in the context of climate change
- Climate policy and regulation
- Sustainable finance
- Climate-related reporting
- Participants gain deep insights into the strategic importance of climate change for companies and learn how to develop tailor-made and effective climate strategies
- In addition, examples from the real corporate world show how decarbonisation strategies can be successfully implemented.